OASIS AT 30th ASSISTED LIVING
Community and Adult Day Care
(Past Management Property)
5651 East 30th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46218
Phone: (317) 297 9000 | Fax: (317) 297 9374
The Oasis at 30th offers private accommodations at an affordable price for low to moderate individuals. Our residents include private pay spend down individuals as well as those eligible to qualify for the Indiana Aged and Disabled Medicaid Waiver, Money Follows the Person or Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance Pension.
Eligible residents have the following characteristics:
- The community has a maximum income requirement. If you plan to apply as a single individual and your annual income is less than $30,000 per year, please contact the community to determine if you qualify.
The community offers private, one-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and accessible bathrooms. Residents will also benefit from the additional area amenities, such as:
- Activities Room
- Beauty Salon
- Computer Room
- Meditation Room
- Resident Care Room
- Exercise Room
For the convenience and safety of our residents, we also offer a covered pickup and drop-off area, as well as secured entrances to the community.
Each resident will be assessed to determine their appropriate services. Our menu of services includes the following:
- Services and oversight offered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including (meal preparation, ambulating, transferring, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with medication management
- Housekeeping, including laundry
- Assistance with qualifying for Medicaid Waiver and/or Veterans Administration Aid & Attendance (pre move-in)
- Transportation to doctor's appointments and group activities
- A full calendar of educational, spiritual and recreational activities
- Adult Day Care
- Onsite Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Innovation in Affordable Assisted Living
Oasis at 30th was a product of a strategic partnership between Mia Senior Living Solutions and The Integral Group.
Got questions, call: 305 864 4248